Welcome to Labette Community College Athletics. Please review all of the forms that need to be completed before the school year begins. Each form contains information important to the student-athlete. The following forms must be completed in their entirety prior to participation in Cardinal Athletics. Please complete the required information, sign and date each form. and return them to the LCC Athletics Secretary who will compile a list before they are checked by the Head Athletic Trainer. STUDENT-ATHLETES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PRACTICE OR COMPETE UNTIL ALL INFORMATION IS COMPLETE AND SUBMITTED TO THE ATHLETIC SECRETARY.
All student-athletes must have the following forms completed and/or signed:
- Student/Parent Information Form
- Affidavit of No Insurance Please sign the Affidavit of No Insurance ONLY if you DO NOT have health insurance.
- Copy of Health Insurance Card (front and back)
- Authorization - To Permit Use and Disclosure of Health Information
- Assumption of Risk / Acknowledgement of Risk
- Student-Athlete Local Information
- Drug Testing Consent
Urine, Oral Fluid and Screen Analysis Informed Consent and Release from Liability
- Medical History Form
- Pre-Participation Physical Examination
(Please note physicals MUST be completed and signed by a Physician.)
- NJCAA Eligibility Affidavit
- Media Guide Information
- Loss of Insurance Benefits
- Student Travel Agreement
Parents/Guardians please read and retain for your information the following:
- Procedures for Medical Assistance/Payment of Expenses for Covered Injuries/Illnesses
- Payment Plan
- Cardinal Café Meal Plan
A physical examination (general medical screening) will be performed by the LCC team physicians and athletic training staff at a scheduled time for your team AT NO COST to you. Any costs incurred for phsycials performed at a later time will NOT be covered by LCC. If you arrive with a physical, it must be signed by a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO). All physicals and forms must be reviewed by the LCC team physician and athletic trainer prior to clearance for participation.
A Parent/Guardian signature is required only when the student-athlete is a minor.
Mail all forms to:
LCC Athletic Secretary / Margaret Doherty
200 S. 14th Street
Parsons, KS 67357
Thank you for your cooperation.