LCC PTK Earns Top Honors at Virtual International Convention
April 21, 2020
Parsons, KS- On April 16-17, Phi Theta Kappa held its first ever virtual Catalyst. During this two day international convention, chapters elected international officers and heard from speakers Erica Dhawan and Dr. Boris Konrad. In addition, international Hallmark Awards were presented. There are nearly 1,300 Phi Theta Kappa chapters and between 30-50 chapters and individuals receive these awards.
The Labette Community College Tau Theta Chapter earned numerous top honors during the international convention:
- Distinguished Chapter Award
- Distinguished College Project Award
- Top 100 Chapter Award
- Distinguished Chapter Officer Award – Robert Armstrong
- Distinguished Chapter Officer Team Award – Robert Armstrong, Channler Davenport, Josie Smith, Lora Tanner, Jacob Terrell
- Distinguished Regional Officer Team Award (only 3 awards) – Robert Armstrong was on the team
- Regional Award of Excellence in Membership Recruitment
For more information about the Tau Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, go to www.labette.edu or email email@example.com.