Student Support Services
A TRiO Program at Labette Community College
Student Support Services is an academic support program helping disadvantaged college students find success.
Currently enrolled LCC students qualify for Student Support Services by meeting one of the following criteria:
- Be first generation college students.
- Meet income guidelines.
- Have a documented disability.
Additionally, qualified applicants must complete the intake procedure, demonstrate a need for academic services, and fully participate in program activities. Participant responsibilities are outlined in the SSS Handbook.
How do I apply?
- Fill out the one-page Application online or in the Student Support Services office.
- Provide Student Support Services with a copy of your (or your parents') Federal income tax return.
- Meet with an advisor to plan your participation in Student Support Services.