LCC Distinguished Alumni Nominations Sought
December 18, 2019
Labette Community College Foundation is seeking nominations for the 2020 Distinguished Alumni Awards. The Distinguished Alumni Award was developed by the Labette Community College Foundation and Alumni Association Board to honor alumni of LCC that have proved to be successful individuals within their communities, careers, and families. The recipients for 2020 will be honored at a luncheon on May 15th, 2020, and at commencement that evening.
An individual may nominate more than one person and forms may be picked up in the Alumni office in building 1227, Broadway of the Parsons campus or can be found online at www.labette.edu. The forms must be turned in by January 15, 2020.
The LCC Distinguished Alumni Award wll be given annually to a living graduate who has distinguished themselves professionally, brought honor to Labette Community College, and/or made significant contributions of time and philanthropy to the College and/or their community.
- Must have attended Labette Community College for one year (2 semesters).
- Nominations may come from faculty, staff, alumni or community at-large.
- Selection shall be made by the President of the College.
- Nominees not selected may be reconsidered the following year.
- Must be present to accept the award at a luncheon given in their honor the day of commencement.
- Up to four awards may be presented annually.
Please contact Lindi Forbes in the Alumni Office at (620) 820-1212 for more information or with any questions regarding the Distinguished Alumni Awards.