In today's highly competitive business environment it takes more than just a business degree to succeed -- it requires business savvy, leadership skills, and technical knowledge. That's where FBLA Collegiate comes in, by taking advantage of the many programs FBLA Collegiate offers, business students acquire the skills that will set them apart from the average business graduate. Members learn through participating in a variety of activities that help them hone their skills, while contributing to the improvement of the community in which they live, their school, and their chapter.
ABOUT FBLA Collegiate
FBLA Collegiate is the collegiate division of the national association, Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. Don't let the Greek name deceive you--FBLA Collegiate is not a social fraternity or sorority.
There are core themes that run throughout the FBLA Collegiate Roadmap. These themes are:
- Honing 21st century skills
- Developing individual vision and personal brand
- Building relationships with mentors in the business community
- Being a mentor to someone else
- Networking and completing internship experiences
- Understanding that business principles are a part of every sector
- By the end of their FBLA Collegiate experience, it is the goal that every member will:
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a team by bringing out the best in team members
- Understand the business development cycle
- Develop a personal brand